Wednesday 21 August 2013

Everything has changed when...




       Loner, always staying inside my room. Thinking why these things happen. I don't even see the beauty of nature, the sun rise and the sun set. I go out only for schooling, training, and some important matters. I seldom talk with my cousins. Short-tempered, I get mad easily at simple things, like falling of ball pen. I often smile. I'm very irritated at music, it's like ughh! Noise pollution! If you stare at me, my right eyebrow will automatically raise like I'm saying, "What???". And also I can define myself as "masungit" but I'm not plastic.


       Yes, that was me before. Now, I'm changed. I have plenty of friends. I'm a jolly person. I discovered new things about myself, my talents, and my skills. My long patience is one of my assets now. I always wear a smile. I accept the challenges in my life with a joy in my heart. I appreciate the music, its a sound that relaxes me. I am a better me.
       Everything has changed when I met someone who showed his great love for me; when I realized the value of myself to him; when he told me that I'm not alone; when I found that he waited for me for so many years and never give up on me; when I met HIM. 
    EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED WHEN I MET JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment