Tuesday 20 August 2013

Who is Jesus Christ to you?


        In church, we always hear his name, do you know him? Do you know what Jesus did?
        Yeah, Jesus Christ is a man who was crucified and died. Buried, then after three days, rose again. But, the question is, who is Jesus Christ to you, personally?


        To me, Jesus is my savior and my hero. He faced all pains, carried a cross, and died for me, even though I am a sinner. And then gave me a free gift, Salvation (Eternal life with Him); He is my Lord. Imagine, a lord who would die for sinners; He is my best friend. He picks me up when I was falling. He never leave me, when I feel alone. Always ready to comfort and to listen anytime and anywhere; He is my forgiving God, He said, "Nothing you confess can make me love you less."; He is my wonderful healer, not just physically, but in all aspect of myself; He is my only strength and hope. When I'm tired of everything, He is always there to give me hope and strength. He says to me, "Don't give up my daughter. You are not alone, for I am with you"; He is my hiding place, I am safe with Him; He is my life, I can't live without Him;


 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  HE IS MY EVERYTHING. 
       

       
       Now its your turn, who is Jesus Christ to you? 
        
       Open your heart to Jesus. Accept Him as your personal Savior and Lord. Obey His words and live for Him alone, before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment